Why a Natural Mattress for My Baby?
Childhood disorders like asthma and allergies are on the rise and evidence points to toxic chemicals, particularly in food and in our homes, as the cause. Today, many parents are choosing to go green with their home and creating a healthy and eco-friendly environment in which to raise a family. Start with where your little dreamer spends the majority of their time - sleeping.
Choose Moonlight Slumber Naturals Healthy Alternatives:
- All-in-one coverlet made from USDA-certified organic cotton grown without pesticides or chemical fertilization
- Non-toxic medical grade fabric with welded seams for anti-bacterial and dust-mite protection
- Natural and non-toxic fire barrier without chemical treatment or additives
- 100% natural cotton batting is best known for versatility, performance, and comfort
- Non-toxic, biodegradable foam made from a renewable resource
- Hypoallergenic, including Asthma and Allergy Friendly certification
- Contains no vinyl or PVC; recycled packaging from FSC well-managed forests and other controlled sources
- Made in Elgin, Illinois